What It Does
Optimal Wireless Control
Monitor and command your lights remotely using your mobile device — turn your basement lights off while you’re lying in bed.
Direct 3-Way Solution
Wire this Z-Wave switch with your existing 3-way switch. Now you only need one smart switch to monitor and control lights from 2 locations!
Associate with other Z-Wave devices for lighting scenes and events designed around your life.
A toggle that doubles as a signal repeater to give you a faster and more reliable Z-Wave network overall.
Connect this Z-Wave toggle with dozens of smart home systems and brands. Pair it with LED, CFL, and incandescent bulbs.
- Model Number: ZEN23 VER. 2.0
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 150 LED and CFL bulbs, 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only