What It Does
Full Manual & Wireless Control
Monitor and control your lighting and small appliances with your smart phone. Get instant notifications if the lights are turned on or off manually.
Direct 3-Way Solution
Connect this Z-Wave switch to your existing 3-way switch. It doesn't need a dedicated companion so you can save more on multi-switch set-up!
Expand your Network
Connect with other Z-Wave devices for personalized scenes and events, like triggering the welcome lights as soon as you walk through the door.
Easy to Spot
Enhanced manual control with an in-built LED indicator that helps you locate the switch in the dark. Automatically restores on or off state after power failure.
Works with LED, CFL, and incandescent bulb. The device uses universal binary switch command class which means it’s supported by most Z-Wave controllers.
Enjoy the upgraded Z-Wave Plus 500 series chip for faster and more reliable wireless communication.
- Model Number: ZEN21 VER. 2.0
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 150 LED and CFL bulbs, 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only