Use electrical Zooz devices to serve the same purpose traditional switches and outlets do. But now make them smarter.
- Control lights and small appliances from your mobile device anywhere Internet is available
- Automate your own lighting schedule based on time of day, day of the week, or when activity is detected
- Instead of worrying about it at work, use your smart home app to check if your TV or kitchen lights were left on when you rushed out of the house
Z-Wave makes it easy to get creative by introducing lots of cool ways to manage energy.
- Let lights talk to one another - group and associate switches so when you turn on the stairway light, the basement lights turn on automatically
- Set and recreate perfect brightness for a movie night or dinner party with one click
- Monitor energy usage of small appliances controlled by a Z-Wave outlet
Zooz Z-Wave devices do not come with home automation software. They require a smart home gateway controller to work as designed. Read more about Z-Wave hubs.