- Best interoperable wireless standard, as all Z-Wave certified devices are ensured by the Z-Wave Alliance, letting you pick and choose products from different manufacturers and brands.
- Greatest variety of devices gives you unmatched freedom and flexibility when building your Z-Wave network.
- Fastest communication speeds between your controller and devices, whether you’re at home or away.
- Most affordable protocol to install, build, and maintain .
- Easily scalable — create a network as small or large as you want.
- Lowest energy consumption due to long battery life and “smart” energy usage.
- Strong network reliability for constant connectivity.
- Long range length features mesh networking — if two devices are too far apart, their signals will hop along devices in-between.
- Easy and intuitive setup and inclusion process.
- Compatible with the most advanced home automation controllers available today.
Z-Wave is the world’s leading wireless standard that connects the essential home technology you use every day, like lights, thermostats, security sensors, and so much more. From a single mobile device, Z-Wave lets you remotely monitor and control your home by automating the small things so you can focus on the big ones.
With Z-Wave you can:
Design your ideal security system with a network of Z-Wave sirens, motion sensors, and door/window sensors that all work together.
Create customized, automatic events: open a window and the AC will turn off automatically. Enter your front door, turn on the welcome lights.
Enjoy streamlined control of your home entertainment system.
Schedule scenes that fit your lifestyle: instantly dim the lights in the baby’s room for the evening. Turn on the heat when the temperature drops below your threshold.
Protect your property with a Z-Wave water valve that shuts off automatically when water is detected.
Remotely manage your home’s Z-Wave devices via mobile device.
Receive instant notifications and alerts through text or email, like when your garage door is opened unexpectedly.
Monitor and conserve your home’s energy consumption.